Suggested editor for wxPython on Ubuntu

Cousin Stanley cousinstanley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 13:27:04 EST 2011

usenet.digitig at spamgourmet.com wrote:

> Ok, I've decided that Boa Constructor is too buggy to be useful
> under Ubuntu, so what would the team recommend for developing
> Python projects with wxPython? Preferably with some GUI design capability?

  perhaps .... python-wxglade

    GUI designer written in Python with wxPython

    wxGlade is a GUI designer written in Python with the popular
    GUI toolkit wxPython, that helps you create wxWidgets/wxPython
    user interfaces. At the moment it can generate Python, C++ and
    XRC (wxWidgets' XML resources) code.

--
Stanley C. Kitching
Human Being