Problem with giant font sizes in tkinter

Stephen Hansen me+list/python at ixokai.io
Fri Feb 11 03:35:17 EST 2011

On 2/10/11 7:15 PM, rantingrick wrote:
> I am *seriously* ...blah

You are a child.

This is your second pointless response to this thread.

Part of me wants to say, stop behaving like a 13 year old; only you're
behaving worse then several 13 year olds I know. It would be an insult
to their maturity to compare you to them.

"Grow up" doesn't quite do it. You're usually a troll, everyone gets
that. Its all you do, troll here and there, but this is all worse then
even what you spew out usually.

It's just... kinda, sad.

You can't even manage a point anymore. It's kinda funny, really. You've
proven yourself incapable of supporting position after position in
actual argument-- so now you're just not even able to rant. Once upon a
time you would seize upon this and find some reason to rant about--
something, to call to arms the silent majority, to declare you the
spokesman for all that is holy and proper and good, none of which can be
found here.

Now.. this? Lol.

Time to change your name. You're no longer Ranting Rick.
Congratulations! You're now Blabbering Rick.

--

   Stephen Hansen
   ... Also: Ixokai