Python education survey

Alexander Kapps alex.kapps at web.de
Sat Dec 31 23:53:06 EST 2011

On 01.01.2012 03:36, Grant Edwards wrote:

>>> Why ROFLMAO when double-plus funny works just as well?
>>
>> xkcd/386 has been the excuse for replying to RR for ages and I still
>> don't understand why he gets that much advertence. Charity? Sympathy
>> for the lone and broken?
>
> Sadly, RR's post are often (in the supposed words of Wolfgang Pauli)
> "not even wrong".

I'm sure, RR is now jumping up high in rapture for being compared to
high-profile scientist geniuses. Move fuel for his 	 self-affirmation.

I'll give my entire kingdom (or important body-parts, in case my
kingdom isn't enough) if people would just understand that
perfection(ists) is/are *the most* dangerous thing possible.