Python education survey

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 14:56:14 EST 2011

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 5:32 AM, Rick Johnson
<rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why has Guido not, at the very least, contacted me
> privately? He could remain anonymous.

And how would you know if he did contact you anonymously?

As to your demand that one of the "top Pythionistas" [sic] say
something? I declare hereby that I am, in fact, a top Pythonista. [1]

Rick, go fork Python onto Bitbucket. Call it Python 4000 if you like,
or just "Python with a better IDLE" or whatever. Go! Shoo! Code!

There. A top Pythonista has spoken. And if the above satisfy you not,
I actually said it out loud too, just to be sure. That's how important
you are to The Python Community (capital letters and all).

ChrisA

[1] Start here and follow the thread. I've done all of them. (Actually
I probably haven't, and I haven't even read the whole thread, which
just came up when I googled 'pythonista', but I defy you to prove me
lying.) http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2003-June/207114.html