help - obtaining the type of the object using tp_name

Yaşar Arabacı yasar11732 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 07:45:26 EST 2011

I am not sure if I understood your question correctly, but I would advice
checking this: http://docs.python.org/c-api/object.html#PyObject_Type

Sun, 25 Dec 2011 13:28:55 +0200 tarihinde Mrinalini Kulkarni
<mrinalini at edss.co.in> şöyle yazmış:

--
Opera'nın e-posta istemcisi ile gönderildi: http://www.opera.com/mail