Screen Control Fullscreen ON/OFF

88888 Dihedral dihedral88888 at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 15 09:40:57 EST 2011

On Thursday, December 15, 2011 6:59:04 PM UTC+8, yeet wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to make fullscreen white and fullscreen black using
> Python on Linux. With in the specs of the LCD, I want to be able to
> display fullscreen white and black approximately at 30Hz. Frequency
> (on/off per second) will be input manually which is between 1-40Hz.
> Any idea where to start ? Can Python perform such fast thing ?

Check pygame, pyimg and sdllib and wxpython.

Python is a high level language that was not bound to hardware.

One of the major  strengths of  Python is very easy to be supported
by programs in other languages, especially in  C, Pascal and  Fortran.

Also programs in Python are easy to debug and maintain.