Setting the time in Win7

Bob Greschke bob at passcal.nmt.edu
Mon Aug 22 15:42:28 EDT 2011

Several people have been hacking away on this computer we are testing
on, so I'm not sure what settings -- other than all of them -- have
been messed with, but popen("time ...") seems to work, but system("time
...") does not.  I'm going to restore the machine to its original state
and see what happens.

Bob