Setting the time in Win7

Bob Greschke bob at passcal.nmt.edu
Mon Aug 22 14:46:04 EDT 2011

Hi!

Yup.  I've been from one end of that article to the other with no luck.
 It must be something to do with the shell that the system() call
creates not having permission to set the time, but I can't figure out
how to get around it.  Just using the GUI the account where the user is
running the program from has permission to set the time.