List spam

Seebs usenet-nospam at seebs.net
Thu Aug 18 19:03:28 EDT 2011

On 2011-08-18, Prasad, Ramit <ramit.prasad at jpmorgan.com> wrote:
>>> Or 'Enter a Python keyword (search the tutorial if you do not know any)
>>> ____'
>>
>>Sounds good, but now you've trained the spammer who is without a doubt
>>watching this list.
>
> Teach them Python before they can post, I like it!

I don't.  If I want to get started in a language, I might well want to
read about it a bit, and maybe ask questions like "what is a good book
for me to start with?"

If I have to know the language to do that, well...

-s
--
Copyright 2011, all wrongs reversed.  Peter Seebach / usenet-nospam at seebs.net