[Python-ideas] allow line break at operators

Devin Jeanpierre jeanpierreda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 17:29:36 EDT 2011

    a = b,
    c = d

is a pair of such statements.

Howeverm indentation errors have been extremely rare in my experience,
so I'm not really compelled to think it's harmful. Especially since
3.x outlaws mixing tabs and spaces.

I don't love it, but I guess I prefer it to throwing parentheses and
especially \ everywhere. Parentheses can be awkward and don't quite
work everywhere the way one might want, and \ has that trailing space
ugliness.

Devin