allow line break at operators

Yingjie Lan lanyjie at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 07:12:35 EDT 2011

________________________________
From: Vito 'ZeD' De Tullio <zak.mc.kraken at libero.it>

:umm... besides "notepad" pretty much any other serious "programmer editor"
:program try to do its best to deal with line wrap: the minimal I found is
:the wrapped line is "indented" at the same level of the flow, but I found
:editors where you can specify what to do (generally something like "indent
:the wrapped part 2 levels" or something like that)

Well, even if one editor can do perfect line wrapping, breaking
the line at places perfectly pleasing to the eye (put aside the
fact that sometimes the line breaking could be based on the
meaning of the code), it is unlikely to be cross-editor consistent.

Yingjie