allow line break at operators

Vito 'ZeD' De Tullio zak.mc.kraken at libero.it
Thu Aug 11 06:21:42 EDT 2011

Yingjie Lan wrote:

> :The trouble of dealing with long lines can be avoided by a smart
> :editor. It's called line wrap.
>
> Yeah, usually they just wrap it pretty arbitrarily,
> and you don't have any control, isn't it?

umm... besides "notepad" pretty much any other serious "programmer editor"
program try to do its best to deal with line wrap: the minimal I found is
the wrapped line is "indented" at the same level of the flow, but I found
editors where you can specify what to do (generally something like "indent
the wrapped part 2 levels" or something like that)

--
By ZeD