Community Involvement

Sells, Fred fred.sells at adventistcare.org
Fri Aug 5 13:31:03 EDT 2011

After the completion of most training courses, the students are not yet
ready to make a meaningful contribution to the community.

Yet your goal of getting them involved in the community is worthwhile.
I would think learning to use the community as a resource to solve a
problem that is not based on the standard modules would be a good one.

I liked the recipe suggestion as well, but I think you would need to
post a list of  items to choose and remove the item when the recipe has
been posted.  Otherwise you could get a gazillion examples of sorting a
dictionary...

Just my 2 cents FWIW

Fred Sells