The Amazing Lucy Potter

saruviel saruviel at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 18:17:50 EDT 2011

Joanne Kathleen Rowling

(aka J K Rowling)

Fanfiction Website

http://jkrowlingfanfiction.angelfire.com

(See Also http://noahidebooks.angelfire.com for the ‘Chronicles of the
Children of Destiny’)

Featuring the

‘Lucy Potter’

saga

(& In time the rest of the ‘Circle of Magic Series’ – see below)

Lucy Potter conceived of and created

by Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly

NOTE:  My niece, Georgia Bridges, who features in the Books as a
character, actually does have a little scar on her forehead, running
down the middle of it.  When she was very young she banged her head on
the washing machine here at 29 Merriman Crescent, and a little scar
remains of the incident (it was actually glued together by the doctor,
which is something they do these days).  Anyway, I started, as a joke,
calling her ‘Lucy Potter’ one day because of the little ‘l’ shaped
scar – the l stands for ‘Lucy’ in that sense.  So, one day, in my room
or somewhere in the house, inspiration comes over me and I figure I
should write about Lucy Potter.  So, sitting down at my computer, I
start the story, and it has continued since then.  I gradually found
out about Harry Potter fanfiction, and the story features on both
www.fanfiction.net as well as www.hpfanficarchive.com .  But the full
series of 7 books in the saga are intended to be featured solely on
this website.  Now, in my other saga about angels known as the
‘Chronicles of the Children of Destiny’ (http://
noahidebooks.angelfire.com)  Lucy Potter has had all relevant Harry
Potter trademarked names changed (so that I can hopefully publish the
book) and is called ‘Lucy Smith’ in that saga, and ties right into the
plot of the saga.  The story ‘Lucy Smith’ is exactly the same story as
the first two Lucy Potter books, with names changed.

Lucy Potter – Book One

(Click Me)

Lucy Potter and the Vengeance of Lucifer

Book Two

(Click Me)

Lucy Potter and the Golden Sovereigns

Book Three

(Click Me)

Lucy Potter and the Sprite of Chakola

Book Four

(Click Me)

Lucy Potter and the Terran Dragonrider

Book Five

(Plot – Chapter Breakdown)

(Click Me)

Lucy Potter and the Children of Haven

(Basic Plot Idea)

(Click Me)

Lucy Potter and the Dark Lords of Evil

(Basic Plot Idea)

(Click Me)

The Circle of Magic Series

(Saga forthcoming over the next few decades)

By

Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly

Harry Potter

Harry Potter and Ron Weasely

Harry Potter and Hermione Granger

Harry Potter and Luna Lovegood

Harry Potter and Albus Dumbledore

Harry Potter and Severus Snape

Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort

Lucy Potter (Completed)

Lucy Potter and the Vengeance of Lucifer (Completed)

Lucy Potter and the Golden Sovereigns (Completed)

Lucy Potter and the Sprite of Chakola (Completed)

Lucy Potter and the Terran Dragonrider

Lucy Potter and the Children of Haven

Lucy Potter and the Dark Lords of Evil

Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood and the Splendid Unicorn

Luna Lovegood and the Mirror of Forgetfulness

Luna Lovegood and the Spell of the Ancients

Luna Lovegood and the Curse of the Witch Queen

Luna Lovegood and the Scroll of Daranok

Luna Lovegood and the Key of Fantasy

Jenny Potter

Jenny Potter and the Dark Designs of Alexander Darvanius

Jenny Potter and Lucifer Malfoy’s Wicked Sense of Humour

Jenny Potter and the Most Malevolent Grimlock

Jenny Potter and the Challenges of David Rothchild

Jenny Potter and the Witticisms of Daniel Daly

Jenny Potter and the Wisdom of Shelandragh May

Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy and the Family from Hell

Draco Malfoy and his Bad Reputation

Draco Malfoy and the Wicked Harlot

Draco Malfoy and the Gypsy of Bad Luck

Draco Malfoy and the Throne of Evil

Draco Malfoy and the Final Redemption

SUBMISSIONS

I am very happy to take submissions from

Other Harry Potter Fanfiction Writers and

Place there writings on this website if they like.

I am not necessarily seeking any other Harry Potter fanfiction per se,
but

Will be happy to include writers who would like their

Work featured here.

You can email me to discuss this at:

noahidebooks at hotmail.com

PS If you would like to write some ‘Lucy Potter’ fanfiction based

On my own ‘Lucy Potter’ character, I would love to feature it.

The 7 Harry Potter books by J K Rowling are meant to be ‘Canon’

For the Circle of Magic series also, but the series develops its own
canon.

In the ‘Chronicles of the Children of Destiny’ there is an alternative

Storyline in which Lucy Potter is known as ‘Lucy Smith’.

That storyline has an extensive amount of material written in

It about angels, featured at:  http://noahidebooks.angelfire.com

The Circle of Magic Series should be finished within 30 years at the

Most (Hopefully) and possibly sooner.