Egos, heartlessness, and limitations

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Apr 13 22:27:56 EDT 2011

James Mills <prologic at shortcircuit.net.au> writes:

> On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 11:47 AM, Ethan Furman <ethan at stoneleaf.us> wrote:
> > *Please* don't re-post his crap.
>
> Opps sorry :) I have never really known what to do with big-huge-long
> posts ? :)

Trim them to a representative sample. Or summarise, if there's no such
sample in the original. And, in either case, show that you've done so
with the editorial use of square brackets around your summary or
ellipsis.

> Won't happen again!

Thanks.

--
 \        “I knew it was a shocking thing to say, but … no-one has the |
  `\        right to spend their life without being offended.” —Philip |