accessing a text file

Bar Shirtcliff barshirtcliff at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 18:32:24 EDT 2010

| Hi Paul
|
| If i look where i was 4 weeks ago and the progress i made in learning
| Python i am quite delighted. This forum has helped me and i appreciate
| it. I don't think i will ever tell a beginner to "do me a favour" and
| to look things up by himself nor will i use the RTFM line (refering to
| Bruno's post), i'd just be nice and helpful as everyone here is.
| Didn't realise ego's were that big but so is mine i suppose...

HEREow can you be learning so much python if you're constantly expressing
your personal tastes and generally posturing on the Python forum?

I know how words can capture one into a realm of pretended meaning and
significance.  The nice thing about programming, as opposed to the
humanities, is that it's about actually doing things, or rather,
actually building things that do things for you.

Let's get to it!

Best,
Bar