accessing a text file

Baba raoulbia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 17:08:00 EDT 2010

On 8 sep, 14:39, Paul Rubin <no.em... at nospam.invalid> wrote:
> Baba <raoul... at gmail.com> writes:
> > But where do you draw the line? Can we not just let people ask
> > questions regardless? And let those answer who want to and those who
> > don't just ignore the question? That seems so much easier to me.
>
> The first few times, it's easy to ignore the questions.  After a few
> more times, it becomes easier to ignore the person asking the questions,
> and not even look at the questions.
>
> The answer to many of your questions also is not "research it online",
> but rather, "figure it out with your own creativity".  That's what being
> a programmer is about--figuring out solutions that don't already exist
> elsewhere.

Hi Paul

If i look where i was 4 weeks ago and the progress i made in learning
Python i am quite delighted. This forum has helped me and i appreciate
it. I don't think i will ever tell a beginner to "do me a favour" and
to look things up by himself nor will i use the RTFM line (refering to
Bruno's post), i'd just be nice and helpful as everyone here is.
Didn't realise ego's were that big but so is mine i suppose...

kind regards
Baba