help!!!

Diez B. Roggisch deets at web.de
Wed Oct 6 19:05:35 EDT 2010

Seebs <usenet-nospam at seebs.net> writes:

> On 2010-10-06, Diez B. Roggisch <deets at web.de> wrote:
>><fkrafi at aboutrafi.net23.net> writes:
>>> plz can u convert this cpp file into python i need that badly as soon as possible... I am new to python. I just wanna learn it....
>
>> For such an aspiring student of the art of computer programming, I have
>> the strange feeling of lack-of-effort-showing here. Do I have to lose my
>> faith in youth?
>
> Never!
>
> Just be sure you are having faith in them to, well, be youth.  :)

I took the freedom to google a bit. If one can trust people on the
inter-tubes (and who would have heard you can't?), he's a rather skilled
student

 http://www.aboutrafi.net23.net/

With an impressive amount of technological experience under his belt. So
I'm a bit aghast to see him struggle with this rather simple
problem. Thus my question...

Diez