What people are using to access this mailing list

Wolfgang Strobl news3 at mystrobl.de
Wed Nov 3 14:35:02 EDT 2010

John Bond <lists at asd-group.com>:

>Hope this isn't too O/T - I was just wondering how people read/send to this
>mailing list, eg. normal email client, gmane, some other software or online
>service?

I'm reading comp.lang.python on usenet, using Forté Agent as a
newsreader, which connects via nntp to a locally managed leafnode, which
in turn is fed by http://news.individual.net/ (for most newsgroups) and
there). I usually try to avoid reading mailing lists as mail.

>My normal inbox is getting unmanageable, and I think I need to find a new way
>of following this and other lists.

Another way to regain control is to use separate mail adresses for
different purposes. I'm adding another alias for a new subscription or a
new registration email adress each time I subscribe to something.

--
Thank you for observing all safety precautions