What people are using to access this mailing list

Jed Smith jed at jedsmith.org
Wed Nov 3 12:20:32 EDT 2010

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 4:02 AM, John Bond <lists at asd-group.com> wrote:
> My normal inbox is getting unmanageable, and I think I need to find a new way
> of following this and other lists.

I have to second (or third) the Gmail suggestion. I use Google Apps
against my domain, and the Gmail interface is frightfully good at
creating filters. For example, on most lists (particularly Mailman), I
can hit "Filter messages like this", and Gmail automatically harvests
the List header and writes a filter for it.

I just prefer the Gmail philosophy to mail, with tags that are *like*
folders but not really.

--
Jed Smith
jed at jedsmith.org