I strongly dislike Python 3

geremy condra debatem1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 20:53:25 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 8:25 PM, rantingrick <rantingrick at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 30, 4:21 pm, geremy condra <debat... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Actually, I agree with this complaint though- it is much easier to type
>> spaces than parens.
>
> Oh Geremy please. If you're going to whine about something at least
> find something worth whining about! Yes a few more key strokes are
> needed. But print should have been a function from day one. The
> benefits of a print function over a print statement are obvious to
> those who seek the truth and lost on those who wallow in self pity. If
> it's that much trouble for you then pick up an editor that auto
> inserts parenthesis for you, or *gasps* write a routine yourself. Look
> i know masturbation makes you lazy, but geez!

Eh, 3 troll points out of 10. Bonus awarded for the gratuitous sexual
reference, but the deductions for lack of finesse more than overcame
it. Some suggestions for next time:

  * use proper punctuation- it lends your posts an air of seriousness.
  * use the weakest arguments presented- it infuriates those who
    support the position you're trolling from as well.
  * overly dramatic statements are a dead giveaway.

Better luck next time.

Geremy Condra