If Not CGI...

Victor Subervi victorsubervi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 08:40:13 EDT 2010

I really can't begin to thank you guys enough. Great information, goes
without saying. A lot to consider. I would like to explore rewriting the
shopping cart in Django. The reality of the matter may make it difficult.
Working literally from the time I awake to when I go to sleep and not having
enough hours to complete everything I set for myself makes it difficult, to
say the least, although I love what I do. (My main work is in the arts, not
programming. That just pays the bills.) Again, thank you all so much, and I
will explore and consider my options.
beno