Convert .doc to .pdf

sharon hill sharonhill34 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 00:45:05 EDT 2010

On Jun 14, 4:19 pm, Thales <thales.... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> I need to convert some files from .doc to .pdf. I've googled it a
> little bit and all the solutions I've found used the OpenOffice API,
> but I can't use it.
>
> Anybody knows a library that I can use to do it?
>
> Thanks

Converting a word document into a PDF has become so easy. Recently, I
have found a site aafter.com, which enables me to do this with just
some clicks and at free of cost. I simply need to type pdf: followed
by the source version of the html file, or word file (saved as html).
Or, I can just paste the word doc after typing pdf: in the search box
and press enter. I don't need to download any software. You can try
this.