GUIs - A Modest Proposal

Tue Jun 15 10:47:00 EDT 2010

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 05:57:13 -0700, lkcl wrote:

>  to be honest, if you don't put any effort in to use the appropriate
> "lovely-prettiness" panels you can end up with something truly "90s-
> esque".  but with a little effort you can do round-edged lovely colour
> tabs:
>    http://pyjs.org/examples/tabpanelwidget/output/Tabs.html

All I get is a plain page with no content. No images, no text, nothing.
Shouldn't you at least include "This site requires Javascript to work"?

You know, I like the idea of pyjamas, but I am so utterly sick and tired
of javascript and flash running amok and web developers who try to take
over my browser that I've turned them off.

--
Steven