Community (A Modest Proposal)

Martin P. Hellwig martin.hellwig at dcuktec.org
Sun Jun 13 06:04:49 EDT 2010

<snip all>
At first I wanted to response in the style of 'karma is a bitch' or
'what goes around comes around' but then I considered that won't be
helping much, so I only did at first in a meta sort of way, sorry for that.
The thing is that sometimes for no good or appealing reasons, which I
personally think in this case isn't so, the whole world is against you.

So I would propose that, instead of beating up a dead horse (I try to
write from your point of view) you fork the project, call it Rython (or
whatever you fancy) and create the community you want by patching up the
language to your standards.

I promise if there is something where I am competent enough I will
seriously consider contributing.

--
mph