Tkinter Label alignment problem using OS 10.6

Mark Young marky1991 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 03:56:37 EDT 2010

That seems a bit harsh. Place, in general, isn't as useful as pack and grid.
Yelling at him for suggesting you use them is unnecessary. When I looked at
when your script generates, I don't see why you couldn't just use grid. I
can fairly easily see a grid layout. But, I guess it's supposed to be a
place test anyway.

Anyway, how are you expecting it to be aligned? How is it aligned on your
computer? When I ran the script, it lined up with the first and second
number entries, as I would expect.