integer >= 1 == True and integer.0 == False is bad, bad, bad!!!

Brendon Wickham brendon.wickham at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 21:41:47 EDT 2010

"i had once considered you one of the foremost intelligent minds
within this group. However, after your display within this thread i am
beginning to doubt my original beliefs of you."

"Oh ... grow a spine already, really. I can't help but thinking of the
spineless Robert Ford every time you open your mouth"

@rantingrick : these comments among others fail to meet the standard
of engagement expected of, and traditional to, this list. Take a
breath, get some sleep and come back with a level head and a civil
tongue. If you have any valid point to make at all, your attitude so
far has failed to make it credible, and nor will it enable you to
enlist supporters.