Hello

Nick Raptis airscorp at otenet.gr
Fri Jul 9 13:02:00 EDT 2010

Hello Dani!

IDLE is very friendly for new users and has got me a long way when I was
starting. You also can't beat that it comes bundled with Python.

I'd also like to suggest the Python-Tutor list
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor for your "new-user" questions.
Lots of helpful folk there, myself included.

Nick