Fascism is coming to Internet

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.net
Tue Feb 23 15:16:25 EST 2010

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 20:30:03 +0100
Olof Bjarnason <olof.bjarnason at gmail.com> wrote:
> Even if this is "Off Topic" (which I think it really isn't in any open
> source / free software-oriented mailing list), I want to agree with
> Joan.

It isn't about the Python programming language so it is off topic.  So
what if some members have an interest?  We have interest in a lot of
things.  We all have interest in the hardware that our programs run on
but questions about hardware are also off topic.

Perhaps you don't quite grasp the point of topical discussion groups.
They are a way of letting individuals decide for themselves what kind
of discussions they want to be involved in.  By spamming the group this
way you take away that freedom of choice.  It's ironic when it is done
in the name of freedom.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves