DreamPie - The Python shell you've always dreamed about!

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 20:39:19 EST 2010

Mensanator snipped: """Yeah, I saw that. Funny that something
important like that wasn't part of the announcement. I notice no
mention of Mac OS, so visiting the website was a complete waste of
time on my part, wasn't it?"""

Oh Mensanator, why you always so grumpy? I visited your site a few
years ago and i found it to be a complete waste of my time but you
don't hear me whining about it do you? Besides mac is always the last
to get releases (if any) everybody knows that. If you drive a porsche
you can't get all upset every time you find yourself on road with pot-
holes, your just not *that* important because you drive a porsche!
Please (in the future) leave the ranting to me, i'm better at it ;).

Thanks for the release Noam, i look forward to "test driving" it.
hehe  ;)