DreamPie - The Python shell you've always dreamed about!

Sun Feb 21 18:23:54 EST 2010

On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 13:40:54 -0800, Mensanator wrote:

> Yeah, I saw that. Funny that something important like that wasn't part
> of the
> announcement. I notice no mention of Mac OS, so visiting the website was
> a complete
> waste of time on my part, wasn't it?

Of course not. Now you know that Mac OS isn't officially supported, so
you're less ignorant than you were before you went to the website.

But since Dreampie is written in Python, it shouldn't be that hard to
have it run on Mac OS, provided you can get the GUI tool kit it requires.

--
Steven