python crash on windows but not on linux

hjebbers hjebbers at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 17:39:45 EST 2010

On Feb 11, 8:42 pm, Jerry Hill <malaclyp... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 9:32 AM, hjebbers <hjebb... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > To all,
> > I am running an EDI translator, and doing stress tests.
> > When processing a test with a (relatively) big EDI file(s) on
> > windowsXP  I get a crash:
> >    'sorry for the inconvenience' etc  (so no clues about what is
> > causing the problem)
>
> You need to give us more information if we're going to be able to
> help.  At the very least, you'll need to copy & paste the actual error
> message.  It would be even better if you could show us some of your
> code, and better yet if you could give us a small bit of code that is
> self contained and reproduces the problem you're experiencing.
>
> --
> Jerry

the error is a windows thing, I can make a screenshot of it, but I can
not copy/paste text.
how do I upload a png-file?

problem is that the same error happens over and over (I can reproduce
it), but not at the same place (the is a logging in the application so
that is quite easy to see.)
but ....I can show you my code. it's an open source EDI application.
but it is not a small bit of code....
I am more than will to show you how to reproduce the error.

kind regards,
henk-jan