ANN: obfuscate

Alf P. Steinbach alfps at start.no
Tue Feb 9 18:09:23 EST 2010

* David Robinow:
> On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 5:10 PM, Simon Brunning <simon at brunningonline.net> wrote:
>>> Why?
>> I agree. Why wait? Put them in the stdlib now!
>>
> Can we please stop this?

I agree.

I haven't looked at the code but the functionality that's listed is useful, e.g.
in a Usenet client, and it's fun to play around with for a beginner.

Also, for example, Christian Heimes wrote else-thread: «Your work should be
interesting for everybody who has read Simon Sing's "The Code Book: The Science
of Secrecy from Ancient Egypt to Quantum"» (and I for one have that book).

Cheers,

- Alf