python interview quuestions

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Aug 11 09:35:18 EDT 2010

Tim Chase <python.list at tim.thechases.com> writes:

> Unfortunately there are candidates who would give your answer but then
> have trouble with "Then why are the Last-Modified HTTP headers showing
> a date several months before our interview?"

My response: “Ha! That's a trick question; ‘Last-Modified’ is a field in
the header, not a header itself”.

That might lead to the “why are you interested in leaving your current
position” question rather precipitously, though.

--
 \          “Courage is not the absence of fear, but the decision that |
  `\     something else is more important than fear.” —Ambrose Redmoon |