Win7. Why Don't Matplotlib, ... Show up in Control Panel Add-Remove?

Sun Aug 8 20:26:23 EDT 2010

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 13:21:55 -0400, David Robinow wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk>
> wrote:
>> On 08/08/2010 17:16, W. eWatson wrote:
>>>
>>> See Subject. I use matplotlib, scipy, numpy and possibly one other
>>> module. If I go to the control panel, I only see numpy listed. Why? I
>>> use a search and find only numpy and Python itself. How can matplotlib
>>> and scipy be uninstalled?
>>
>> Have you heard of google?
> google is not relevant to this issue. This group is the correct forum.

I would have thought that people who hang around dedicated forums for
matplotlib and scipy would probably have more knowledge about the
workings of the matplotlib and scipy installers than generic Python
programmers, most of whom have never touched or used matplotlib or scipy.

> I'm not sure what the answer to the OP's problem is.

Oh the irony.

--
Steven