Support for Windows 7 ? Thread closed please

Pascale Mourier Pascale.Mourier at ecp.fr
Sun Sep 6 09:45:39 EDT 2009

Many thanks to all contributors! I learnt sth I never realized before:
Windows indeed maintains a "current directory" for each drive!

As you may guess, I'm not very fond of DOS / Windows. My training with
those OS started with "hands-on" experience on a machine w/ a single
"C:" drive (namely a 5" diskette).

Well.. again, many thks to Thorsten Kampe, Tim Roberts and Grant
Edwards. It seems that after all, Windows deserves a closer look! I
shall grab every opportunity to learn more about it.

Pascale.