Why does this group have so much spam?

BJ Swope bigblueswope at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 06:45:28 EDT 2009

And I would kindly appreciate it if you fellas wouldn't go solving
this little spam problem!  Selling Anti-Spam industry leading
appliances has managed to put me in a rather nice house and I'd hate
to lose it just because you fellas went and solved the problem! ;)

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 11:24 PM, r<rt8396 at gmail.com> wrote:

> *ahem*! You guy's do remember this thread (?at one time in history?)
> was about spam on this list, right? Not internet connection fees. ;-)
> --

We are all slave to our own paradigm. -- Joshua Williams

If the letters PhD appear after a person's name, that person will
remain outdoors even after it's started raining. -- Jeff Kay