Python library "support" propaganda lists?

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 12:51:43 EDT 2009

On 2009-10-30 11:31 AM, Aaron Watters wrote:

> I know this may be due to simple laziness and negligence,
> but in that case they should turn moderation off.

That's the funny thing about mailing list problems. If a misconfiguration means
people can't post to your, you don't hear from the people having problems. Try
emailing one of the project leaders directly (and politely!) to ask them to
check their moderation queue for your post. And check Spamhaus to see if your
mail host is on their list!

> I don't want to say where I've had this problem,
> because I don't want to offend anyone in particular
> -- I'm just making a general observation.

No, you're not. You're making unsupported accusations of malfeasance.

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."
   -- Umberto Eco