Python library "support" propaganda lists?

Aaron Watters aaron.watters at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 12:31:33 EDT 2009

[note: if this shows up twice, it's because my internet connection
flaked out]

On Oct 30, 12:23 pm, Robert Kern <robert.k... at gmail.com> wrote:
> You almost certainly ran into technical misconfiguration or lazy moderators.

It's suspicious, however, when other posts
which seem to be from new posters get through
in a timely fashion.

On Oct 30, 8:53 am, "Frank Millman" <fr... at chagford.com> wrote:
> Question - do you 'subscribe' to the lists first?

Yes I do, or at least I try.  Sometimes the request to
join gets silently moderated into the bit bucket also.

Ulrich: I'm not talking about the python.org lists
where I've *never* had problems.  I'm talking about
other lists.

I know this may be due to simple laziness and negligence,
but in that case they should turn moderation off.

I don't want to say where I've had this problem,
because I don't want to offend anyone in particular
-- I'm just making a general observation.  Maybe
as Robert suggests I will try comp.lang.python as
a fall back after a few days of nonresponsiveness
in the future...

   -- Aaron Watters
      http://aaron.oirt.rutgers.edu/myapp/docs/W1100_2200.TreeView

===
"I'm practicing monogamy
(but I'm not very good at it yet)."  -- Steven Tyler