segmentation fault

ankita dutta ankita.dutta09 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 08:08:00 EDT 2009

hi,
well, even i was also using matplotlib for some time, and it was working
fine.
but this time i use it for data which is quite large,( my input file has
single column of float values ,
and length ( no. of rows) of this column is 10,000,000. )
may be because of size it might have crashed.

any way.. thanx all for advices it out.

ankita