Inserting into a database

Stephen Hansen apt.shansen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 20:00:42 EDT 2009

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 4:46 PM, aditya shukla
<adityashukla1983 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello Guy's
>
> I am using python 2.6 on windows 7 and MySQLdb to make connections to the
> database.The issue here is that I  am not able to insert from the python
> script to the database.When I run the same query in mysql query brower then
> the insert statement works .I am able to select from the database  using the
> python script.The connection is fine.I am using Aptana to write the python
> script.

No one will be able to help you unless you say precisely what "I am not able
to insert" even means. Provide an actual line or three of code where the
error's happening, and the full / complete traceback.

Otherwise, the only thing anyone will be able to do is guess wildly. Which
no one is likely to do :)

--S