Bored.

Stef Mientki stef.mientki at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 18:52:24 EST 2009

Necronymouse wrote:
> Hello, I am learning python for about 2 years and I am bored. Not with
> python but I have a little problem, when i want to write something I
> realise that somebody had alredy written it! So i don´t want to make a
> copy of something but i wanna get better in python skills. Don´t you
> know what I should do?
>

> ---sorry for my english, I ´m from czech rep...

Well I thought that after 2 years you would know every detail of a
language ;-)

A few ideas ( or better said the things that I'm still missing, and I
guess every one can name a  few different ones )
- PyJamas needs a lot of extensions
- Simultanuous recording of  camera and sound (and preferable other
signals) is completely missing
- Rich editor or ( embedding of open office)
- a system-wide mind mapper
- graphical design package a la LabView

There's also a Python site, were projects are submitted that needs
something ( some even pay a little),
but I can't remember where it is :-(

cheers,
Stef