JTAG/Debugging

pepe balazovic.peter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 12:55:46 EST 2009

On Nov 26, 5:56 pm, Grant Edwards <inva... at invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On 2009-11-26, pepe <balazovic.pe... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > is there any python package which potentially can support JTAG
> > (BDM or others) debugging interface for embedded system
> > development?
>
> Yes.
>
> > Is there any other packages supporting debugging, monitoring,
> > data logging, flash programming of embedded systems?
>
> Yes.
>
> > I am not looking for python implementation within embedded
> > system. I am looking for any python support (package) for
> > development of embedded systems via PC.
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=python+jtaghttp://www.google.com/search?q=python+jtag+msp430

I looked at this - I did some google search and it seems to me a dead
project (PyET)?
I thought that some of you is aware of embedded system development
with help of python.

It would be nice to have not just JTAG, BDM support and even data
logging, recording, display and post processing - similar to features
of http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=FREEMASTER.
Unfortunately it is proprietary tool.

Regards,
Pepe