python gui builders

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 13:34:55 EST 2009

On Nov 17, 12:20 pm, Simon Hibbs <simon.hi... at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wouldn't completely dismiss Tkinter. It's too simple for complex
> GUIs but I still think it has it's place for basic utilities.

Agreed! Tkinter (besides myself) seems to be the whipping boy of
c.l.py. Tkinter has it's place in Python because of the same
simplicity people laboriously lament about! Until something else comes
along that can offer the same benefits of Tkinter and a little extra,
we are going to keep seeing Tkinter release after release. Guido knows
what he is doing people, don't sell the guy short!