A "terminators' club" for clp

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Nov 14 19:20:14 EST 2009

Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> writes:

> So, the only reason to use c.l.p is if one wants to post anonymously,
> like the spammers do ;-).

Or if one has an ISP who provides a Usenet feed, like mine does.

A pox upon Andrew Cuomo for bashing ISPs in the USA with the stick of
“child pornography” (which he discovered on 88 out of many thousands of
forums). Faced with the unreasonable role of policing Usenet, they shut
it all off <URL:http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-9964895-38.html>.

--
 \           “We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives |
  `\          teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve years |