Choosing GUI Module for Python

sturlamolden sturlamolden at yahoo.no
Sat Nov 14 07:39:20 EST 2009

On 9 Nov, 05:49, Antony <anthonir... at gmail.com> wrote:

>    I just wanted to know which module is best for developing designing
> interface in python .

I personally feel the wxPython support in the 3.1 beta of
wxFormBuilder makes the choise rather simple. It generates a Python
file with classes for all WYSIWYG GUI forms/windows/dialogs. Then in
our Python code, we just import and inherit the form, and implement
the event handlers. It can't be done easier. GUI programming with
Python is now comparable to programming with VB, Delphi or C#. I am
using it for all my projects now. It just feels right.