A beginner question about GUI use and development

Vladimir Ignatov kmisoft at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 06:06:43 EST 2009

Hi,

I have working with wxPython since about 2003 and still have a "mixed"
feeling about it. Periodically I was catched in some traps especially
in graphics-related parts of my code (just one example: try to find
documentation about DC.Blit behaviour then UserScale != 1.0).   For
fresh-starters I would recommend to try a PyQT first (IMHO good
commercial background/support is a big plus for any open-source
project). Another option (my person choise so far) is to switch to
web-based interface. My personal choice - web based interface using
Django.

Vladimir Ignatov