[silly] Re: issue with twisted and reactor. Can't stop reactor

Tim Harig usernet at ilthio.net
Mon May 11 17:12:30 EDT 2009

On 2009-05-11, Gabriel <gabriel at opensuse.org> wrote:
> Subject: issue with twisted and reactor. Can't stop reactor

Not having written anything using twisted I cannot help you much with your
code; but, I cannot resist commenting about your subject line:

I suspect that if are having an issue with your reactor after being hit by
a twister[d], then you probably have more at issue then your networking.
My suggestion would be to run or drive away quickly.