c.l.py dead, news at 11 (was Re: Mangle function name with decorator?)

Mon Mar 30 10:50:24 EDT 2009

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:46:40 +0200, Hendrik van Rooyen wrote:

> Its kind of sad to see unladen swallow, which is just a promise, on the
> list, while Shedskin, which isn't, is ignored.
>
> Does this say something about big corporations vs the small man?

No, what it says is that I had just read a post about Unladen Swallow two
minutes before, and I forgot completely about Shedskin.

Although I took a few minutes to google, I knew I'd probably missed
something, which is why I said there are *at least* thirteen
implementations of Python.

--
Steven