tkinter questions: behavior of StringVar, etc

Alan G Isaac alan.isaac at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 19:13:46 EDT 2009

On 3/29/2009 6:50 PM Rhodri James apparently wrote:
> In this case, your choice of wording
> (the nearest thing we have in print to "tone of voice") did not
> inspire me to go digging around in source that you have just as
> easy access to, in order to answer questions that I'm not
> particularly interested in.

I certainly was not trying to inspire you to do so.
The question was meant for people who had this
level of understanding already, or who already
knew with some specificity where I might dig.

Since you did not address my question about
the nuance of "magic", I'm inclined to treat
you as a "no" vote.

Thanks,
Alan Isaac